The Fund aims to provide a regular income over a short to medium term period and an opportunity for capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of Syariah-approved Malaysian money market instruments and other investments that may be permitted pursuant to the provisions of the Deed and relevant laws.
- Investors who seek capital appreciation with regular income and wish to invest in accordance to Syariah principles;
- Investors with medium to high risk tolerance, who believe that the stock market is on an upward trend and who want to capitalise from this movement while at the same time, earn a steady stream of income for the debenture market and/or trustee stocks.
During the term of this Prospectus, the Manager adopts a "bottom up" investment process, particular attention being given to "top down" factors such as economic, government policies, international trade flows, currency conditions and world-wide industrial operation environment.
- The Fund will normally have an exposure of 60% in Syariah-compliant equity-related securities and
- The remaining 35% in Syariah-compliant debentures.
In a declining equity market, the equity exposure may be reduced to:
- a minimum of 40%.
- Similarly, when the interest rate outlook is negative, the exposure in debentures may be reduced to a minimum of 5%.
Fees & Transactions
|Fees & Charges|
|Free Switches Yearly||3|
|Annual Management Fee||1.5%|
|Investment||Initial: RM2,000 |
|Regular Investment||Initial: RM500|
|Account Balance||1,000 units|
Copyright on names and logos used in this page belong to respective fund management companies.
Information in this fund profile page is compiled by Signalpoint Sdn. Bhd. based on the individual fund management company's public information, including but not limited to fund prospectus, fund fact sheets, etc, and are meant for information only. While best efforts have been made to ensure its accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the information presented here is completely accurate and without ommissions. Please contact email@example.com if you believe there are errors or ommissions on this page.
Investors are advised to read and understand the fund's prospectus before investing.