To achieve capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of global Shariah observant equity and equity-related securities (including, without limitation, depository receipts and convertible securities, but excluding preferred shares, bonds, convertible bonds and warrants) of companies engaged in activities related to gold, silver, platinum or other precious metals.
Initial Offer Period from 15th Nov - 5th Dec 2007 at RM1.00 per unit.
Distribution Policy: Income distributions, if any, will be reinvested.
Financial Year End: 31st May.
For investors who:
- seek a global investment strategy that conforms to Shariah principles;
- want medium to long-term capital appreciation;
- want to invest in gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals equities, and their related equities.
The Target Fund (DWS Noor Precious Metals Securities (Ireland-based), was launched on 17th October 2006 and as at 24th Sept 2007 the totalled fund size is approximately USD9.46 million. The Target Fund aims to invest with global focus. The investment manager for this Target Fund is Deutsche Asset Management (Asia) Limited.
- A minimum of 95% will be invested in the Target Fund while maintaining up to a maximum of 5% in liquid assets. The Fund is denominated in RM (Ringgit Malaysia)
- Asset allocation of Target Fund
- at least two-thirds of its total assets will be invested in equity or equity-related securities of companies engaged in activities related to precious metals.
- the remaining one-third of the assets of the Target Fund may be held in non-interest bearing cash balances.
Fees & Transactions
|Fees & Charges|
|Redemption Fee||1% (if redeemed within 90 calendar days of purchase.)|
|Switching Fee||6% (However, it may be waived or varied at Manager discretion.)|
|Free Switches Yearly||N/A|
|Annual Management Fee||1.8%|
|Investment||Initial: RM1,000 |
|Regular Investment||Initial: N/A|
|Account Balance||1,000 units|
|Prospectus||Refer to company website or branch office.|
Copyright on names and logos used in this page belong to respective fund management companies.
Information in this fund profile page is compiled by Signalpoint Sdn. Bhd. based on the individual fund management company's public information, including but not limited to fund prospectus, fund fact sheets, etc, and are meant for information only. While best efforts have been made to ensure its accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the information presented here is completely accurate and without ommissions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe there are errors or ommissions on this page.
Investors are advised to read and understand the fund's prospectus before investing.